All 9 art Reviews

Dragons Dragons

Gosh the texture!

Children of the sun Children of the sun

Really enjoying these pieces. love to know more of the story.

Children of the sun 2 Children of the sun 2

Excellent job. i love the concept attire on the models below. I think the proportions look good as well. Looking forward to your next post.

Recent work Recent work

I've been following your work on here for some time. It has been amazing to see the things you post and the improvement is very evident with every one. I love the mood in the top left painting and the scale and lighting in the dragon painting are beautiful.

johnyv47 responds:

Environment sketches Environment sketches

Hey man, Ive really enjoyed your work on here, especially the characters you've done. I was pleasantly surprised to discover you also do environments. I love these thumbnails. The cityscape far left and the mountains top-right both have very very good composition and value. Truly humbled to see such awesome speed paints of these very cool environments.

johnyv47 responds:

Thanks man, I am not really good with environments

Mulrektir, Revised Mulrektir, Revised

So glad to have seen your art on here! Your titans/behemoths are so epic and dark! Also the amount of detail you bring in with lighting and perspective is unbelievable! I'm definitely a fan!

Street Fighter Commission Street Fighter Commission

Very wicked! The grayscale Contrast with the crisp white background make the characters explode! Ive found another Fave, Thanks!

Well played, Batman Well played, Batman

Such an awesome painting! The detail...omg! I love the waggle in the dog's tail and the reflections from the laser on her outfit. One of my favorite paintings!

sify demon soldier sify demon soldier

I like the texture you were able to bring out in the face and armor. The lighting is also well done.

TrojanMan87 responds: